Saturday, July 8, 2017

Citrus colors

This card is a little sneak peek for the upcoming challenge from The House That Stamps Built.  But you'll never guess what it is from my card, so I think it's ok. : )
As soon as I saw the photo inspiration from the current challenge from Your Next Stamp, I knew I had to use this fun citrus slice image and this it what I came up with:
Make sure you come back on Wednesday and see how this fits with the challenge; it's a fun one!

Supplies:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions "Citrus Slice" and "I'm So Glad . . ."
Dies: PTI loopy die; MFT "Blueprints 13" stitch die

Challenges:
Stinkin' Inkers--summer heat
Tuesday Morning Sketches #410--sketch and use a die cut

Addicted to Stamps #249--CAS
Word Art Wednesday #290--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Creative Fingers #134--anything goes
Your Next Stamp #68--I used the photo inspiration/color combo

Stamplorations CAS--anything CAS goes

Addicted To CAS #115--summer
Cardz TV #5--anything goes
Crafting By Designs--anything goes

8 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are some fun citrus images done in summery colors, and I love the loopy die-cut border! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Super cute and summery, and awesomely inspired by the inspiration photo!

Melissa Craig said...

Super sweet card- love the sorbet colors and that fun loopy border. I also like that you created a long card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Fun rainbow of citrus! Great take on our sketch!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Dawn said...

What a fun stamp and I love those summer colors. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Stinkin' Inkers Challenge.
Dawn

Terri's Cards N More said...

What a pretty card. Love the colors of the citrus. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

Unknown said...

Sweet citrus card.
Thank you for playing fun with us at YNS challenge blog.

Hugs, Dian Ratna.

Sue said...

Very clean and neat card!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!