Wednesday, February 29, 2012

To have & hold



I have two cousins getting married within two weeks of each other this spring. So, I need several wedding shower/wedding cards. The Our Daily Bread Designs #98 challenge is to create a card/project that is NOT a square or rectangle. It worked out nicely that the Mojo Monday #230 challenge this week is either a round or square sketch. I chose the round and since I find them rather small (at least with the dies I have), it is the perfect size to include in a shower gift. I'm also entering this in the Pixie Cottage #110 Anything Goes challenge.

Dies/punches: spellbinders classic circles large and scalloped circles large, EK success flower punch, Fiskars border punch, PTI leaf die.

Stamps: Skipping Stones Design "Timeless Textures", sentiment from an American Crafts wedding set.

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Heather!! I just love the circle shape and your colors! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!1

Cards By Jan said...

Oh excellent Wedding card, I love the to have and to hold on the front, such pretty flowers too! hugs

Mary Lou said...

Wonderful card Heather:) Love the simplicity but elegance!! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Pixie Cottage!!
Hugz