Monday, January 22, 2024

Hello, Friend

  Hello, everyone!  Here is a mid-challenge reminder for our "Fantasy" challenge over on the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  You still have almost 2 weeks to play along with us.  Our fabulous sponsor is Sheepski Designs.  Here is my card:

I love snow (though I HATE the cold weather), but I know a lot of people don't, so I created this nice spring inspired card to help cheer you up if you are one of those people!  I started with the cute little gnome images and went from there.  I picked some garden inspired papers in happy colors and paired them with a fun sketch.  The "hello" is die cut and the "Friend" is stamped directly onto the patterned paper--I just love that look when I remember it is an option!

Remember, you still have almost 2 weeks to play.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sheepski Designs "Giant Daisies"; Verve "Text Objects" friend
Dies: Papertrey Ink "Loopy" border die; YNS "hello"

Challenges:
Cutie Pie Challenge--feeling sentimental
Beautiful Blossoms #12--anything goes along as you use flowers
Triple B--anything goes with a bird, bloom or butterfly
Creative Fingers #269--anything goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches #740--sketch (unfortunately, I missed the deadline, but I still like the sketch)













Penny's Challenge #563--anything goes
Creative Knockouts #513--lots of layers
Snippets Playground #472--anything goes with snippets (my "daisy" was punched from scraps of white, the "hello" was die cut from a card base that I had scored incorrectly and is destined for the scrap bin; the floral piece of patterned paper was a scrap that I only had to trim down to the correct length, and the loopy border was die cut from a scrap)
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Very cute birthday card.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Come find the usual suspects up in the treehouse, all knuckled down doing their homework (NOT!) xxx

Darlene said...

Oh Heather this is just adorable! Great take on the sketch and love your choice of colors. Awesome inspiration ... Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Diane said...

So adorably cute and I love the color combo and yes I am one of those 'hate winter' people LOL!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and Triple B!
Diane BB DT and TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

Di said...

Really fun card Heather. Great work with your snippets!

Hugs
Di xx

Furrbster said...

This is adorable! Great colour scheme too.

Hugz Tinz