Monday, May 22, 2023

Love you to the Moon

  Hello, everyone!  Here is a mid-challenge reminder for our Inspiration photo challenge over on the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  You still have almost 2 weeks to play along with us.  We have two sponsors and the image I used today came from Mirtillamente.  Here is my card:

For my inspiration card for the beginning of this challenge, I used the same image, but I printed it out large and used it to create a CAS card.  You can see it in my post here.  This time around, I printed it out in a much smaller size, and while it is still the star of the show, the other elements work along with it to create a much different card.  I created this card as a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law.  Her favorite color is purple, so I made sure to use a lot of it!
Remember, you still have almost 2 weeks to play.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mirtillamente "Flowerz Moon"; Verve "To the Moon" sentiment
Dies: Spellbiners "A2 Matting Basics A" rectangle

Challenges:
Cards Galore--anything goes
Die  Cut Divas--Tic Tac Toe (I used the first column: flowers, ribbon, bling)
Sheepski Designs #74--flower power
Creatalicious #258--anything goes with the optional twist: Mother's Day/special woman













613 Avenue Create--anything goes with the optional twist: say it with flowers
Triple B Challenge--anything goes with birds, butterflies, or blooms
Word Art Wednesday #596--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Penny's Challenge #546--anything goes
Double D--flowers













C.R.A.F.T. #678--anything goes
As You Like It--masculine or feminine?  (I prefer to make feminine cards because I love being able to use pretty papers and ribbons and bling!!  I'm getting better at the masculine, but they can still be challenging)


15 comments:

Kathie said...

Thank you Heather your card is beautiful, I love it and I bet your Mother In Law loved it as well. You've followed my sketch perfectly. I really love your image and design papers. This is one very special Mother's Day card. Great card as always and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty design using the sketch and the colours/papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

Barbara said...

I love your creative expression on this smaller card. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us this May at Die Cut Divas.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous, Heather! Love the design and purples! So glad you linked up at Die Cut Divas!!

Brenda said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Heather. I love the colors you have chosen and your coloring is amazing. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge.

Brenda said...

Back for AYLI Challenge. Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight!

Arlene said...

Wonderful color combination and such a lovely card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas this May for our Tic Tac Toe game.

Diane said...

Gorgeous card and a beautiful design!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Triple B!
Diane DD and TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B}
{Stencil Fun}

Sari / Granne said...

Beautiful card with one of my fav sentiment, love the pearl details. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

Chana Malkah said...

Heather, this is very pretty! Thanks so much for dropping it into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

anne said...

Abeautiful card Heather and a perfect take on Kathies sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous project! Thanks for joining us for our "Flowers for Mom" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!