Tuesday, October 29, 2019

It turns out well

The pieces of this card were sent to me as a little kit, but I got to put them together how I wanted and I added the sentiment, one I love but never use very much.  Finished everything off with a few pearls.

Supplies:
Stamps" Sweet n' Sassy Stamps "The Future"

Challenges:
Cards Galore #68--anything goes
STAMPlorations Theme and Prompt--stamps and 3 colors (I used black, green and orange)

Give a Crafter a Cookie #128--inspiration photo (I used the colors black, white, green, orange)

Southern Girls--anything goes
Crafty Friends #121--embossing
Word Art Wednesday #411--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Crafty Creations #401--anything goes
Creative Knockouts #321--embossing delights

4 comments:

Jessica K said...

Beautiful! I love your embossing in the background. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Jess - DT

Suchi said...

I loved your beautiful card...and loved the colors used too. Thank you for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo prompt challenge! :)

Chris Dring said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a stunning card - the leaves show up so perfect and the color is fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)