Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps.
Here is the card I created using one of the beautiful images from Little Blue Button Stamps:
My base layer is stamped with a Hero Arts French script stamp and light gray ink. The two pieces of patterned paper were scraps as were the white and gray stock the circle and hello die cuts were cut from. I die cut the "hello" 3 times to add some dimension and finished everything off with some gray and pink pearls.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until July 13th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of July 15th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Peony" digi; Hero Arts "French Script" rubber stamp
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" circle; Simon Says Stamp "Painted Hello"
Little Miss Muffet #192--anything goes
Southern Girls--just a bit flash
Fussy and Fancy #218--pretty in pink
Hiding In My Craft Room #359--freestyle
Incy Wincy Designs--must have flowers in image
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #271--sketch
Aud Sentiments #207--flowers
Cute Card Thursday #537--anything goes
Crafting By Designs--anything goes
Crafty Sentiments--bright colors