Saturday, May 19, 2018

Mom

It's Saturday!!  That means it's time for another challenge from Di's Digi Designs.
The challenge this time is: Load on the Embellishments
And here is my card for your inspiration:
     This is the card I created for my mom for Mother's Day.  I used another one of the  long, narrow card bases I've had in my stash forever.  This is kind of a long image (or can be) so I thought it would work perfectly.  So, for my loads of embellishments, I used: punched flowers with jeweled brads in the centers, rhinestone flourishes, ribbon, heart charm, punched butterflies and tiny rhinestones for the butterflies.  Oh, and die cut letters for MOM.
    I hope you will play along with us this time, I can't wait to see all the embellishments you can load on your projects.

Supplies:
Stamps: Di's Digi Stamps "Hey, ho, hey, ho mice" digi
Dies/Punches: MFT "LLD Stitched Alphabet"; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Fiskars flower punch

Challenges:
Use Your Stuff #311--for the Moms
Craft Rockets #48--use embellishments
Creative Craft Cottage #107--Dies and/or punches (I used both)
Creative Inspirations--CAS or fussy and fancy (this is pretty fussy and fancy for me)
Stinkin' Inkers--April Showers bring May flowers
Crafty Calendar--things with wings
Dare 2 B Artzy--dreaming of flowers
Divas That Cut--April showers bring May flowers
Creative with Stamps #26--mother

Pattie's Creations #146--flowers
Cutie Pie #123--add a butterfly


11 comments:

missgailly said...

Love those cute little mice. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Heather, so sweet!
Wendy xx

Rene said...

This is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Arlene said...

Such a cute image. Darling. Lovely. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas this month.

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Heather, loving the adorable image and lovely embellishments. Im sure your Mum loved it.Thank you for dropping by my blog and welcoming me Carol xx

APeeling Crafts said...

So cute! All those embellishments are perfect on that long card! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us Creative with Stamps- Pam DT

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. I love the like the cute images. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps
Billie A
Creative With Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

Julie said...

Cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

Shona Hamill said...

Fab card, such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies and good luck! Shona xx