Saturday, December 16, 2017

Can you guess?

It's Saturday!!  That means it's time for another challenge from Di's Digi Designs.
The challenge this time is: Holiday Gifts
And here is my card for your inspiration:
Hmmm . . . can you guess what their present is??  So cute.  I just love this image. In my attempts to use up my bits and pieces stash, I did manage to pull out a couple pieces for this card.  The "5" was in the stash, I just needed to cut a "2" to go along with it.  And the snowflake die cut was in there as well, I just stamped the image and topped it with a die cut button that I covered in glossy accents to make it look more realistic.  Both the dark green paper and the red were scraps, I barely even had to trim them.  Oh, how I love being able to use up these things AND create a fun card!  I hope you will get a chance to play along with us.  

Supplies:
Stamps: Di's Digi Stamps "Penguins Fishy Present" digi; PTI "Fab Flakes"
Dies: PTI number border die and "Fab Flakes" and "Bitty Buttons"; Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A"

Challenges:
Hiding In My Craft Room #494--use a digi
Cardz TV #26--anything goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #58--anything goes
Fussy and Fancy #202--Christmas
Cute Card Thursday #508--festive colors
C.R.A.F.T. #446--Christmas
Little Miss Muffet #178--anything goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge #47--anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday--anything goes and I used their sketch

Penny's Challenge--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday--Christmas/winter holidays
Creative Inspirations #284--winter/Christmas
Cutie Pie Challenge--stars and/or snowflakes (I used a snowflake die cut and stamp)


11 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute are these two little guys, and hmmm...what is in the present - crafting supplies???

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Heather. Oh my word, they are so cute! These two make the perfect Christmas card, and what a great way to use up your scraps! Love that dotty paper. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Linda

Janette said...

This is so cute and pretty, thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week...x

Tink said...

Your card is so Cute! Thanks for joining the Challenge over at HIMCR!
DT.. Ellen

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Heather, super cute!
Wendy xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Heather! I love the cute penguins and you fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Georgiana said...

Those penguins are are cute! Happy Holidays!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a wonderful card! You have such a great way of combining different patterns and I adore those big bold green polka dots in the background! And those penguins are nothing short of magical! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and thank you so much for taking the time to submit this to our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Janis Lewis said...

Lovely. Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Sheryl said...

This is such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured.
Thank you once again for joining our Christmas Challenge at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx