Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsors for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps.
I used this gorgeous image:
I used the chalk board technique for the sentiment panel. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, used a white colored pencil to add the doodles around the corners, and then used some white ink to sponge around the edges to give that chalk look. I just LOVE how this card turned out; the image is so beautiful and the black really makes everything pop!
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until April 20th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of April 23rd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Magnolia" digi; CAS-ual Fridays "Mon Ami"
Dies: Verve "Pennant Trim" die
In the Pink #117--pearls
Mod Squad Challenge Blog--chalkboard technique
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #110--sketch
Word Art Wednesday #279--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Addicted To Stamps #237--make your mark (I used spectrum noir markers, craft ink and embossing powder)
Crafting by Designs--girls or flowers
Come And Get It--In the garden
Incy Wincy--recipe: 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments (I have 3 groups of 3 pearls)
Card Mania #91--April showers bring May flowers
Unicorn Challenge #20--Petal Power