Monday, September 21, 2015

Every Leaf

Today marks the start of another challenge on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog crew.  It's a big favorite of everyone: Anything Goes!  We have three fabulous sponsors:


For my card, I was given a beautiful set of fall images and sentiments to work with from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I love fall: the leaves, the pumpkins, the smells, the cooler weather--just love it!  
The sentiment and branch image are both from Sparkle N Sprinkle as well as the cute little acorn "embellishments".  I printed them, colored and fussy cute them and added them to the cluster of leaves for a fun little touch.  Don't you just love that sparkly rust colored ribbon!?  I've been using a bunch of the brown ribbon from the same set lately, but this color just fit so well with my color scheme.  The sparkle in real life is just sooo beautiful!

Challenges:
One Stitch At A Time #246--leaves
Hiding In My Craft Room #217--freestyle
Wags n' Whiskers #162--glitter/sparkle
Verve Inspiration Challenge--Autumn Lovelies
Creative Fingers #93--anything goes
Di's Digis--Fabulous Fall Colors
Creative Knockouts #107--Happy Fall Y'All
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge--die crazy

Supplies:
Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle "WOA-Acorn Image", "WOA-Branch Image" and "WOA-Every Leaf Speaks sentiment"
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Filigree Delight"; MFT small leaves
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon




12 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful Autumn card! I love the colors and the leaves. Hugs, Robin

Lillian A said...

Pretty diecut and love the leaves and acorns added to this autumn creation.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I love that die cut frame and your coloring is wonderful. I love glitter and sparkle so of course I think the ribbon is fabulous.

Irena Stefanova said...

Lovely! I like all die cut leaves.
Hugs
Irena xxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love the acorns and leaves and the bit of sparkle!

Tamie said...

Your sentiment is beautiful and so is your creation. The leaves and acorns represent fall so well. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Creative Knockouts Fall Y'all Challenge. Your inspiration is stunning.

Tamie DT

Melissa Bove said...

Such a lovely Fall card!! Wonderful design! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Great design and color! I love the autumn theme.
Hugs :)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely classic card Heather. Great colours and design. I love it.
Thanks for joining us this week for our Happy Fall Y'All challenge over a Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn, CK DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful Fall card! The acorns and leaves are fabulous :o)

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with your perfect card with leaves. This is such a lovely time of the year and your card is perfect.

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous fall card, Heather! I love the simple focal image, and your embellishments and overall design are just beautiful! You are a wonderful asset to the LTSCB DT and I appreciate you! :)