Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lots of Glitter

I am covered in gold glitter!!  But these buttons are so sparkly, it is well worth it. : )

Challenges:
Make it Monday #97--2012 A La Carte (I chose the glittered buttons technique)
Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas Day #10--use ten buttons
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #104--anything goes (Christmas)

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Ornamental Christmas" sentiment; Papertrey Ink "Year of Flowers: Collection" (it's a little hard to see, but it's stamped in the center of the wreath)
Dies: Verve "Charming Ovals"

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Delightful card - love all the glitter - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you soon - hope you've had a good Christmas. x

Nancy Penir said...

Ha! Happy story of my life, too! But look at the results. Just gorgeous! Happy New Year!

Anita Scroggins said...

love your project and how you used the buttons!! Thanks for joining in our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs! I am your newest follower, I would love it if you would stop by my blog sometime and follow along too.