Saturday, December 15, 2012

Follow that star!

 I thought I was all finished with my Christmas cards, then when I was addressing the envelopes, discovered that I was two short!  Yikes.
For my background paper, I stamped a medallions stamps in the corners with a matching ink and then sprayed it with gold glimmer mist.  I got a little carried away though and the mist obscures the image in bright light.  Have to remember that for next time.  But it is really sparkly and pretty!

Challenges:
Pretty Pattern #74--sketch
Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas day 2--use two stamps
 Christmas Card Challenge #2--use die cuts
Eureka Stamps #18--sparkle and shine
Timeless Tuesdays #199--non-traditional holiday colors
Tuesday Alchemy #44--anything goes
Creative Inspiration #193--contemporary Christmas colors
Delightful Challenges--Very Blingy
DRS Designs #53--ribbon

Supplies:
Stamps: 3 wise men from DRS designs; Verve "Richly Blessed" sentiment
Dies: spellbinders labels 4
Rhinestones, glitter pen, glimmer mist, ribbon

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Heather, this is such an elegant card. I love the purple shades you used and your ribbon is gorgeous! This is a beautiful image with the way you colored the star. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Desigsn!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card! Love how you did the backing paper too. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Very Blingy Challenge - good luck! Susan x

NGCARDS said...

A great Christmas creation! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Unknown said...

lovely card. thks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Allison Cope said...

What a gorgeous card Heather! I LOVE the rich purple and gold colours you chose! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge! I hope you'll join us again this week!