Happy Friday!!! It's time for a new challenge from the Cut It Up Challenge Blog. This week, the challenge is: Use More than 1 Die Cut.
Here is my card for your inspiration:
My husband's grandfather tuned 90 this year! This is the card I made for him. He worked in construction his whole life and still putters around building things here and there. I thought the tool theme was perfect for him!Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will hop over to the Cut It Up blog for the full details of the challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.
Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Trey Ink "Big Birthday Wishes" th
Dies: Paper Trey Ink "By the Numbers" 90; MFT "Pegboard" cover die and "Happy Trio"; Taylored Expressions tools; window box (I can't remember the brand)
Challenges:
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #286--anything goes
Pixies' Snippets Playground #542--anything goes with snippets (all the die cuts were cut from snippets, except the pegboard)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Crafty Catz #720--anything goes
Creative Fingers #380--anything goes
Krafty Chicks #840--birthday
Cards Galore #152--anything goes

No comments:
Post a Comment