Hello, everyone! It's time for the mid-month reminder for the challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog. The theme is: Make It Cute. I am using an image from our fabulous sponsor: Polkadoodles.
Here is my card:
Oh, my goodness!! The cuteness of this panda is just too much! He looks a little bit sad, maybe because he's thinking about his friend whom he misses. This was a very simple card all around. I printed out the image, die cut it, colored it, added the sentiment and adhered it to the card base and, done!You have all month to play along. So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!
Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles "Noodle Panda Hang Out"; Cardz TV "Just Sayin'" sentiment
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle
Challenges:
613 Avenue Create--anything goes with the optional twist: play time
Aud Sentiments #340--alcohol inks AND/OR Summer + a sentiment (I used alcohol inks to color the image)
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #284--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Creative Fingers #328--anything goes
Sweet Stampin'--use a die cut

No comments:
Post a Comment