Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Warm Wishes

I've been working on organizing and actually using some of the stamping goodies I've gotten and have not had the time to play with them.  I got this stencil from Newton's Nook several months ago and just now got a chance to play with it.  It took a LOT of masking to get all the different colors on there, but the end result looks really fabulous, I think.  I had the two mugs in my bits and pieces stash; they were made a while ago when I was using up the last scraps of a favorite paper pack.
I didn't want to cover up the fabulous background , so I die cut a vellum rectangle to ground the mugs.  I added a die cut snowflake that was also in my bits and pieces stash and placed it behind the sentiment strip which was popped up on foam tape.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Thanks a Latte" mugs and sentiment
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle (background panel); Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A" vellum rectangle; Memory Box "Lindeman Snowflake"

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Crafter's Cafe #241--anything goes
Christmas Craft Challenge--Use a stamp
Holly and Ivy #71--anything goes
Crimbo Crackers #209--use your old stash
Southern Girls--anything goes
STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge--anything goes with a stencil

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #487--anything goes with the optional twist: include a bell (I didn't use the twist)
Unicorn Challenge #54--use dies

10 comments:

anncreatief said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a gorgeous creation. Love your stenciled background. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Helen said...

Great card and you're right - that mask looks amazing!

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazlenut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Very cute card.
Thank you for joining us on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge

Danka
Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

Rachelle Oltean said...

WOW! Really nice work on that detailed stencil! I've had that one on my wish list for ages and now I"m moving it to the top spot! I like your use of vellum to add interest to the card but not cover up your gorgeous background! Very nice and thanks so much for joining us for our inaugural challenge at Christmas Craft Creations!
Rachelle - DT : )

nancy littrell said...

TFS your beautiful stenciled card, Heather. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

Ellen said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Pretty vellum for additional interest and the coffee sure taste marvelous :) Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge and stay creative as always Heather :)
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
...My Instagram...

MariLynn said...

Love the different colors with the stencil. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.