Welcome Back! Happy Friday and Happy New Year!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.
Here is my card for your inspiration:
This is my Valentine's Day card for my cousin. He is part Italian and I know he will get a kick out of this adorable little chef with his spaghetti and meatball. So cute!
I had saved this heart die cut border negative in my bits and pieces stash as it was just so perfectly cut and I knew it could be used for something. Well, this turned out to be just the something! The little hearts around my sentiment were made with red Nuvo drops. I saw someone do it recently and thought it was a genius idea!! Wish I remember where I saw it so I could give them credit.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Feb. 8th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Feb 10th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: The Paper Shelter "Trattoria Chef" digi; Verve "Take Note" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Ovals, large"; Papertrey Ink heart border
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned pape
Southern Girls--Love is in the air
Cut It Up #166--hearts
Simon Says Stamp Monday--love is in the air
Tuesday Morning Sketches #488--sketch
Stamplorations--Love link up
The Paper Shelter #368--dies and/or punches
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #372--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Cute Card Thursday #567--Valentine's Day