Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for the week is The Cutting Cafe.
And here is my creation:
It needed some decoration for the top so I made my own bow out of ribbon: red satin and black and white dotted. Some glue dots and hot glue hold it all together.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Dec. 21st by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Dec 23rd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Cutting File: The Cutting Cafe "Tall Box set"
Dies: Elizabeth Craft Designs ornament die set
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink "Distressed Stripes"
Craft-Dee BowZ--anything goes with handmade bow (mine is not a tied bow, but it is handmade and a bow)
Scor-pal #55--anything goes Christmas
Card Mania #111--Christmas
Die Cut Divas--winter
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #29--anything goes
Power Poppy--something to give as a gift
Brown Sugar #285--December theme
ABC Christmas--Y is for your favorite things Z is for zero embellishments (I chose my favorite things: card stock, acrylic stamps, and dies)
Creative Inspirations--feeling festive
That's Crafty--anything goes
Crafting By Designs--anything goes holiday
Crafty Gals #180--anything goes: Christmas
Creative Moments #158--anything goes
Moving Along with the Times #86--Christmas
Crimbo Crackers #173--anything goes
CAS-ual Fridays #214--inspiration photo
Creative Fingers #155--anything goes
Shopping Our Stash #384--'Tis the Season
Penny's Challenge #410--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--Christmas
Crafty Creations #380--anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. #495--anything goes