Monday, July 18, 2016

Need Coffee

Welcome to another challenge from the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.  This time it is Anything Goes; we know how much everyone loves those!  Our three sponsors are:

Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Bugaboo Digi Stamps


Oddball Art Stamps

I was given this fun image by Oddball Art Co.  For some reason, I had coffee on the brain (I don't even drink it!), so I was planning to go with some kind of coffee theme.  Before I even started on the card, I had the hair colored and I added some pink strands.  They're pretty subtle, so you have to look closely, but I just wanted to give it a try.  So, obviously, I needed to use some pink and that's how the color combo got started.  And everything just kept going from there, which usually doesn't happen for me.  But this one turned out pretty much how I saw it in my mind and came together rather quickly.
I think this sentiment combined with this image is really fun.  I'm not sure if she is stating the fact that she NEEDS coffee (the look on her face might suggest such) or if she's asking if YOU need coffee.  It really could go either way.
I hope you will get a chance to play along with us this time.  Hop on over to the LTSCB blog for the full details and to see what the rest of the team has created.

Supplies:
Stamps: Oddball Art Co. "Punk Elf Tinker Smile"; Mark's Finest Papers "Java Time" sentiment and coffee drips

Challenges:
Penny's Challenge #286--anything goes
Addicted To Stamps #202--make your mark (I used marker ink for coloring and ink pads for stamping)
Fab n' Funky #313--add a sentiment
Lacy Sunshine #168--anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers #168--bling it up (pink and green card candy)
Creative with Stamps #4--ink splatters ( do my coffee drips/splatters count?  I hope so)

Your Next Stamp #43--sketch
YNSSketch43
Aud Sentiments #159--for a girl
ART Impressions Stamps #188--anything goes

18 comments:

Robin said...

This is fabulous! She certainly looks the part of needing coffee. I just love the coffee rings...did you use an actual drink? You rocked the sketch too! Hugs, Robin

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable card, great sentiment...hope she gets her coffee. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely card design!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!

Martina Svoboda said...

HH, I need one too! great design. Thaks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week!
Martina

Cheri Burry said...

Coffee themed cards are my favourite! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Wonderful combination of sketch challenges. I did find the pink hair streaks and they are a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More blog. Please join us again soon!
:) Marie ATSM DT

Lillian A said...

Ah, the sentiment fits the cute image, and I love how you've done your background.

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at FabNFunky.

Susan

Lilian said...

What a fun card!!! Great color combo!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Leslie said...

OMG, this couldn't be any cuter, Heather! Love the design and the coffee rings! I have a similar stamp and it just makes me smile!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely coloring this little girl
and love your coffee Stein there
lovely Coffee theme card
Many thanks for joining with us at Creative With Stamps
hugs
Monika

Rebecca said...

Great image she really does need a coffee! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Bec DT

Dotty Jo said...

Love this little cutie! So glad you've joined us at CWS, Jo x

Pam said...

Great design! The image says it all. Thank you for joining our Bling it Up challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
:) Pam

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

She definitely looks caffeine deprived! Great take on the sketch Heather, especially with the coffee rings on the paper. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

What a cute and simple card! You colored the image beautifully :o) The coffee rings were clever part of the design.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Soooooo cute!! She really need coffee.
Hugs,
Ann

Julie Schinkel said...

Great card and love the image! Hugs, Julie