Monday, January 18, 2016

Right shoes

Hi, everyone!  Welcome to a new challenge from the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.  It's an all-time favorite: Anything Goes!!  I know everyone loves those.  Our three sponsors are:


The sponsor I am working with is Sparkle N Sprinkle and I chose this GORGEOUS image to use.  I'm a total shoe girl, so when I saw these slippers and the sentiments that go along with them, I knew I had to use them.  Aren't they stunning?  
I knew I wanted a very soft feminine look to go with them, so I created my own background by die cutting a piece of white card stock with a stitched die.  Then I stamp a musical score background stamp with light gray and added some flourishes in a soft pink.  I used the same pink to sponge around the edges and a little bit of the light gray right on the very edge.  I had the pink doily in my bits and pieces stash and it was the perfect shape for the sketch I used.  When I looked in my flower stash, I came across the pink roses that I didn't even know I had.  Perfect!  I really love how this one turned out.  I hope you will get a chance to play along

Challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps--anything goes
Wags N Whiskers #169--anything goes
Fussy & Fancy #135--fashion
As You Like It--Favorite: Paper or non-paper project?  (I also love making jewelry, but haven't made much in a while.  I've been completely caught up in making cards; I just LOVE it.  Cute little bits of art that you can give to others)
Little Miss Muffet #129--anything goes
Fresh Brewed--anything goes
Inspiration Destination #68--anything goes
Penny's Paper Challenges #260--anything goes
Addicted To Stamps #176--anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown #276--Add Dimension
In the Pink #185--anything goes (with lots of pink)
Crafting By Designs--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #217--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Creative Inspirations #342--florals
The Paper Nest Dolls #1--anything goes
Crafting with An Attitude--anything goes
Unicorn Challenge #5--get your glad rags on
Sweet Stamps--anything goes
Viva La Verve January week 1--sketch


Supplies:
Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle "Ballet Shoes BW" and "The Right Shoes Saying"; Hero Arts Musical Score background stamp; Clear Dollar Stamps Flourish
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"; MFT "Blueprints 13", small doilies, and "Fancy Flourish"

25 comments:

Robin said...

What a beautiful card! Love the flourishes with the slippers. It added elegance to it. Hugs, Robin

Lee said...

Wow! Yes it's a beautiful image and you've done it incredibly gorgeous! The delicate details and flowers are so perfect!

Sue said...

Heather, this is a beautiful card. Your design is gorgeous and you have put together such pretty and delicate details. I love this.
Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
Sue...xxx

Stampsnob. said...

So true The shoes make it real TFS Unicorn Challenge Lis DT

Unknown said...

I just love your card... It is very pretty whit that sweet image and great sentiment. :)

Unknown said...

This is really a super sweet card. Those ballerina slippers are perfect and the florals and swirls are like the final graceful bow and the floral tribute. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

E said...

Beautiful card! So elegant! Thank you for joining us at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Anything Goes challenge! Hugs

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What gorgeous card design. Love the pretty details, coloring, and cute slippers. Thanks for entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Heather. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Lillian A said...

Lovely, feminine creation, Heather!!

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Lori Kobular said...

Such a lovely card! I love the sentiment on your card and the ballet slippers are gorgeous! Thank for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenges!

stempelfrida said...

Very lovely ballet card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Creative regards from stempelfrida

Annette said...

Gorgeous, I love those ballet shoes.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
In The Pink Challenge
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love those beautifully colored ballet slippers. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Beth Brovold said...

What a gorgeous card Heather...fabulous take on our "Fashion" theme here at Fussy and Fancy!! Thanks for sharing with us and good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Unicorn Challenge this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. I'm so following your awesome blog.
Hugs,

Tammi, Unicorn Challenge,DT

Lyn said...

Very pretty - this has such a wonderful feminine and vintage feel - I love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Lyn

Irena Stefanova said...

I love the soft colours of your beatuful card!
Irena

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful girly card! Love the image, soft colors and design :o) Fabulous job!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

What a gorgeous card, Heather!! Love the soft color!!

Leslie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love your color palette - the soft muted pink and the bold. Beautiful design!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Penny’s.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

Tone K. said...

So cute and pretty !! :)
Congrats on being top 5 at Fussy and Fancy ! :)
Great work ! :)

Tone K. said...

So cute and pretty !! :)
Congrats on being top 5 at Fussy and Fancy ! :)
Great work ! :)