Tuesday, June 30, 2015

From Our House

Welcome to July!  Yikes!  Where in the world did June go???  Today begins the next challenge from Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  We are a month long "Anything (Christmas related) Goes" challenge.  Our sponsor is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps and the winner will receive 7 images of their choice (not to mention the satisfaction of having completed another Christmas card!).
One of my absolute favorite images from Bugaboo is this adorable little Plush Reindeer!  Just LOVE him!!  And what is even cuter than one Plush Reindeer?  Well, TWO Plush Reindeer! Don't you think?
 My digital cardmaking skills are pretty limited, I have to admit.  I'm quite adept at downloading them, sizing and printing, but beyond that . . . not so much.  So, I am quite pleased with myself since I managed to figure out how to rotate one of the reindeer to make a mirror image.  (Yes, I know this is probably pretty basic.)  I introduce to you Mr. & Mrs. P. Reindeer; aren't they cute!?  I added a little pink to the Mrs. and gave her a pearl pen necklace and voila!  Cuteness times two.
 I made this as a gatefold card for a little fun and interest.  This last picture shows it all opened up and the sentiment inside.  It reads "Merry Christmas from our house to yours".

Challenges:
Come and Get It--cute cards
Christmas Card Challenge #30--anything goes
Hiding in My Craft Room #205--any Holiday
Wags 'n Whiskers #157--more than one fold
Fussy & Fancy #142--fancy folds
Crafty Catz #285--it's all white
Sister Act Card Challenge #112--anything goes
Winter Wonderland--more than one fold
Die Cuttin' Divas #222--anything goes

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps "Plush Reindeer" digi; Verve "Merry & Bright" sentiments
Dies/embossing folders: Sweet n' Sassy heart die; Spellbinders "Matting Basics, A2"; PTI "Fancy Flakes"; MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle; Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for July xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

So cute!! I love the background! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

JoAnn said...

Love the adorable reindeers on your pretty card Heather. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Heather I am loving those little reindeer they are so cute and adorable a great card fold, excellent card.
hugs
lorraine x

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. great design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the cute reindeers and the pretty embossing!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com