Thursday, September 18, 2014

Apples

I just love Fall; the crisp air, apple, pumpkins, leaves (well, not when they fall in my yard), and all the yummy Fall scents.  Love it!  I've had this cute little image for a couple years, and have never colored it up before.  I finally got the chance and I think she is just adorable!!  

Challenges:
Sweet 'n' Sassy--Fall colors
The Cutie Pie Challenge #78--cute with shades of autumn
Milk Coffee Challenge--colors of autumn

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamping with Dragon "Bushel Apples"; Flourishes "Apple of My Eye" sentiment and apple image on background
Dies: spellbinders "Labels One"; PTI maple leaf

2 comments:

Gem x said...

Super cute my little boy would love this, thanks for entering into the cutie pie challenge. Gem dt x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, sweet image.
thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Shades of Autumn' challenge and good luck x Susan x