Thursday, April 17, 2014

Prayers

A quick little card I made for some friends.  Another card using my new favorite "The Sweet Life" stamp set.  Love those gorgeous roses!
 Here's the inside:

Challenges:
Crafty Ribbons #85--anything goes
Mod Squad Challenges--spring colors: pick at least three of the following (I used the three greens, the dark blue and the lavender--on the pearls)

Crafter's Cafe #59--CAS
Seems a Little Sketchy #62--sketch

Make it Monday #160--heat embossing on a die cut and/or two step stamps (I heat embossed my frame on the frame die cut and it was much easier the way the video showed!)

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI "Boutique Borders: Sympathy" frame and sentiment, "The Sweet Life" flowers and "Turing a new Leaf" leaves; Sweet n' Sassy Stamps "The Future" inside sentiment
Dies: PTI "Boutique Borders: Sympathy", "Turning a New Leaf" and "The Sweet Life"
Ribbon: PTI Ocean Tides dotted satin
Inks: PTI "Aqua Mist", "Ocean Tides"; SU! "Night of Navy"


8 comments:

Patti said...

Wow! this card is breathtaking! as well as very encouraging!! It ministered to my heart this evening : ) not to get mushy but I needed this reminder.

I love the color combo you used and you have officially "made" me to add these PTI products to my wish list : )

Thanks for the lift!!

Patti

BLOG CANDY! at my blog : ) For a chance to win simply stop by and leave a comment on my latest post! Hope to see you there : )

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Heather, this is gorgeous!!! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and good luck.

-Lori SALS DT

Brinda said...

What a beautiful card! Gorgeous colour and composition! And so encouraging as well.
Brinda

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card! I love the color and those pretty roses! It looks fabulous with our sketch! Thank you for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

Emily Thubbron said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the image on the front, but that inside sentiment is fabulous. I am so going to have to get that set. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for our CAS challenge.
EMily T.
DT Member.

Jackie said...

Your card is beautiful & you did an awesome job with the sketch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Seems A Little Sketchy & hope to see you back next week for our upcoming challenge!!!

Kate T said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us this week at the crafty Ribbons challenge, Kate x

catdidit said...

What an awesome clean and crisp creation! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge on the Mod Squad Blog this week!