Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CASE

Phew!  I am just getting in under the wire to enter Flourishes "CASE Maki" challenge!  I think it ends tomorrow.  This gorgeous lemon card is the one I chose to CASE.  Isn't it stunning!?
Life_Love__Lemon_31_edited3


And here is my card:

I just love the whole entire layout, so I stuck right to it, except that I added pearls around my sentiment.  Whoever first thought of that idea was a genius!!  Also, I used a border die instead of ribbon under my main panel.  I even used two Flourishes stamp sets though I think they are quite old and maybe not even available anymore.

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations #226--something old & something new (the pearls and red cardstock are less than a month old and I have had these two stamp sets for 4 or 5 years)
Word Art Wednesdays #92--anything goes with an uplifting sentiment
Crafting by Designs--Celebrate Women (all though it isn't very frilly, this is definitely a feminine card)

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Herbs" geranium and "Line Lines" sentiment
Punch: Fiskars "Upper Crest" border punch


13 comments:

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY HEATHER!!!!!! NICELY DONE!!!!!!!;)

Rene said...

What a lovely feminine card...excellent CASE too!
Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs' Celebrate Women Challenge!
Hope you will visit us again!
Hugs
Rene CBD DT

Kris B said...

Very pretty! Love the pearls scattered around your sentiment!

Jackie Scott said...

Great case card - love the flowers and the colors. Definitely for a woman!

Unknown said...

You must be the CASE champion in blogland today. It is exquisite.
Thank you so much for posting your beautiful project with us this week, at “Word Art Wednesday”. It is so wonderful for us to see your talents on paper.
Psalm 23 Blessings,
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

You really "cased" this one beautifully, Heather. WOW, this is so pretty. Thank you for stopping by to share with us in our challenge this week. It's so nice to have you share your talents with us. Have a great week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Faye said...

Very beautiful. I love the flowers.
Faye, visiting from WAW

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Heather! Love the color combination and the image you used. Thank you for playing along!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty layout & colors!

Fabiola said...

j'aime beaucoup ton interprétation, très réussi et très élégante, biz

Unknown said...

Love this card Heather.

The layout is super and the image is great.

Might have to give this a go myself.

Traceyxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Heather. ílove the cut-out flower image and the pretty colors.

Unknown said...

Hi Heather

Thank you so much for you lovely comment on my card for CSAYL. I wonder if I am doing something wrong when I link my card? Will have to look into it.

Still loving these cards by the way.

Tracey xx