Wednesday, June 13, 2012

World's Best

Father's Day is this Sunday (as if you didn't know) and I have three fathers in my life to celebrate (my dad, father-in-law and wonderful husband--father to my three little girls).  This card is for my dad.  He lives 4 hours away from me, so I had to make his first in order to be able to get it into the mail.  It's pretty simple, 'cause that's what I do best.  His favorite color is brown so that's why the monochromatic color scheme.

Challenges:
Viva La Verve June week 1--sketch
Timeless Tuesday #173--Father's Day (you get two entries if you use Flourishes stamps, which I did)
Tuesday Alchemy #18--Anything Goes

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV
Stamps: Flourishes: Fronds and Ferns, Verve: World's Greatest
Dies: Spellbinders: classic circles, large and scalloped circles, large
Embellishments: Eyelets (remember them?) and twine

8 comments:

Loves Happy Hour said...

Awesome!! thanks so much for joining us at tuesday alchemy!! hopefully you can join us in the blog hop too!!

cheers!
kelli

marion82 said...

very elegant sweetie

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

DeAdesign said...

Ничего лишнего, замечательная мужская открытка! Очень элегантно!

Laine Kammeraad said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy.

With smiles,

Laine

Beate said...

Beautiful Father's Day card, Heather!
Thank you so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
Have a great week!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Happy father's day to all of the dads in your life! I'm sure your daddy will feel a lot of love even though he lives far from you! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

Eileen

Silke Ledlow said...

Perfect card Heather! Happy Father's Day to all three of your special guys! Hugs ~S~

Mona Pendleton said...

Awesome Father's Day card! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)