Saturday, May 12, 2012

Celebrate

This card makes me so happy!  It is an anniversary card for my cousin and his wife.  I used the Skipping Stones Design #127 sketch, the Paper Variety challenge to create handmade flowers, and the Make it Monday challenge to create background paper from strips of patterned paper.  I created the flower with the blooms #3 die from PTI.  It creates such a fun layered flower.  The sentiment is from PTI's "Mat Stack 2" set and I used an embossing folder from cuttlebug for the top white panel.

3 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Pretty colors and patterns-all fit together and finished with the wonderful flower-makes a great card! Beautiful take on the challenge!

Jingle said...

I love the fun colors and patterns you used! Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

wendyp said...

love that flower! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!