Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Sparkle

I know this is a strange color combo for a Christmas card, but for some reason I really wanted to use the striped paper and this is what came out of it. The sketch is from Sweet Sketch Wednesdays and I also used the challenge from Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge to use digital image and/or paper. I used this really fun snowflake image that I found here. And it was free! I "colored" it with glue and sprinkled it with silver glitter.
Paper: navy from SU!, avacado from PTI, stripes from DCWV
Ribbon: SU!
Stamps: Timeless Textures from Skipping Stones Design
Ink: SU!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I like the unusual colour combo - and that snowflake image is fab (I've downloaded for myself - thanks for the link) - I love the way you've glued and glittered it - must have taken you ages. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 55 - hope to see you again soon. x