Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Amazing

Hello, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: Colors of Fall.  I am using an image from our fabulous sponsor: Kit and Clowder.

 Here is my card:


I used this beautiful leaf image and printed it nice and large so it would be the star of the show.  I die cut it with a stitched rectangle die,  colored it up in shades of yellow and then stamped over it with a light gray ink and a French script stamp.  I then die cut "amazing" out of the image, cut out the word two more times and layered them all together for dimension and then adhered it back into the negative space.  It adds such a fun touch without letting the sentiment overwhelm the image.  I stamped "you are" over the die cut stack to complete the sentiment.  I added a few yellow gems sprinkled around to finish it all off.

You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Kit & Clowder "Dogrose Leaf"; My Favorite Things "Essential Sentiments" (I masked off the rest of the sentiment to fit with my die cut); Hero Arts "French Script"
Dies: "My Favorite Things "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle die; STAMPlorations "amazing"

Challenges:
Cards Galore #151--anything goes
Pattie's Creations #246--anything goes with handcolored sentiment
Creative Inspirations--Hello, Autumn
We Love Stamping--trees & leaves
Crafty Gals Corner #280--anything goes with the optional twist: fall foliage
{Pin}spirational Challenge #341--inspirational photo (I was inspired by the leaves)


























Crafty Catz #719--anything goes
Creative Fingers #329--anything goes

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful focal leaf and just perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colour choice and I love the way you did your word.
    Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Heather!

    Thank you for playing along with us at LPOCF! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. Thank you for playing along with our CAS challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking card. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Love the layered die cut for some dimension and the shades of yellow on the leaves. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, I love the colours and your design.
    Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that leaf, it is a statement piece for sure! Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete