Happy October 1st!! It's time for a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge blog! As always, it is a month long challenge: Anything Goes as long as you feature a creature. Here is my card for your inspiration:
I was browsing through some challenges and came across one whose theme "chicken" and I immediately thought of this fun little set that I have had for a very long time. I was planning to create a birthday card for my mother-in-law who runs a mini farm with lots of chickens. But it seemed a little masculine so I turned it into a retirement card for a family member. I started out with a sketch (as I usually do) and these cute little chickens. I colored them up like Rhode Island Reds, which we have raised in the past. We have had several roosters, so I had to include the green tail. I used several pieces of patterned paper from a fall paper pack that was already on my desk.Thanks for stopping by! Hop on over to the Critter Crazy blog and check out the details and the rest of the projects from the Design Team.
Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes "Farm Fresh" rooster, chickens and main sentiment; Sugar Pea Designs "Great Catch" retirement sentiment
Dies: Sweet n' Sassy Stamps fence die; MFT "Blueprints 13" banner
Challenges:
Creative Inspirations--Hello, autumn
A Gem of A Challenge--anything goes
Cardz 4 Guyz #390--Fall/autumn colors
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #286--anything goes
Try A Sketch on Tuesday #705--sketch
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Little Red Wagon #878--autumn
Crafty Catz #720--anything goes
Creative Fingers #330--anything goes
Sweet Stampin'--autumn
Inkspirational Challenge #371--inspirational prompt (I used the fall theme and colors)



Gorgeous and fun card, love all the Autumn colours and such fun papers..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx